Thanksgiving - A Unique Season of Gratitude that Expresses the Best in Us!
Thanksgiving - a time to look back and celebrate our country's rich heritage of sacrifice and hard work - a time to say 'thank you' to our family and community and to those who help us and work with us in the present - a time to look ahead to the future with renewed optimism and faith. Thanksgiving time is a grand and good time to be reminded that it is profoundly an awesome thing to give thanks, to live a life of gratitude. Let gratitude lead the way to a richer, fuller, more meaningful life...
- "I live in the space of thankfulness - and for that, I have been rewarded a million times over. I started out giving thanks for small things, and the more thankful I became, the more bounty increased. That's because - for sure - what you focus on expands. When you focus on the goodness in life, you create more of it." -Oprah
- "Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others."
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
- "Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates, a vision for tomorrow." -Melody Beattie
- "Gratitude to gratitude always gives birth." -Sophocles
- "Gratitude is the sign of noble souls." -Aesop
- "Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for." -Zig Zigler
- "The essence of all beautiful art, all great art, is gratitude." - Friedrich Nietzcshe
- "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -John F. Kennedy
- "Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings." -William Arthur Ward
- "Everything we do should be a result of our gratitude for what God has done for us." -Lauryn Hill
- "Joy is the simplest form of gratitude." -Karl Barth
- "It is through gratitude for the present moment that the spiritual dimension of life opens up." -Eckhart Tolle
- "Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend." -Melody
- "Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer."
May our spirits be revived by the blessings of the season, and may gratitude fill our souls and make us thankful, always and forever.
The staff of FL Crooks & Co would like to take this opportunity to wish you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving!