- Have some color near your face, especially if you are wearing neutral colors. Simply add a pop of color with a scarf, a fun shade of lipstick, or a favorite piece of jewelry. -Kayla & Sheila
- Dress for yourself. Wear whatever you love, whatever you are comfortable in. If you love it, you will wear it well and exude your personal confidence and style! -Kayla
- Throw in a little animal print every now and then - but don't overdo it! -Sheila
- Matchy-matchy is out the window. Your outfit top & bottom does not have to be the same color or the same material. The jewelry you wear does not have to be a set. It's more fun to mix it up! -Kayla & Sheila
- When I'm dressing in the morning, I start by thinking of a piece of jewelry that I'm in the mood to wear. Then, I build my outfit around that piece of jewelry. -Darla
- A neutral + a pop of color = fool-proof style.
For example, look how great a pink blouse looks with dark denim. -Rhianna
- Without accessories, you are only half dressed! -Rhianna
- The size does not matter, only the fit. -Rhianna
- It's better to be over dressed at an occasion than under dressed. -Rhianna
- When I'm in a hurry, I wear black - it's a 'no-brainer' When I have more time, I'll build my outfit with a color theme in mind. -Darla
- Create a balanced look. When you are wearing slim pants, wear an oversized top and vice versa. -Lydia
- When putting together an outfit, be creative and 'think outside-of-the-box'. Coordinate colors and textures, and don't be afraid to mix prints. -Sheila
We are all a work in progress. The transformative power of clothes will help us get to where we are going. Here's to fresh new inspiration all around us in the beauty of the autumn season.
Come and visit us soon!