Keep your waxed canvas Barbour jacket as tough and versatile as the day you bought it with this wax dressing that protects against wet weather and exceptional wear and tear. Regular re-proofing is essential for your wax products. Here is the original formula to keep your Barbour weatherproof & thornproof.
How to re-proof your wax product:
- You require a pan of hot water and soft cloth or sponge.
- Choose a warm room or outside on a hot day.
- Stand the tin in hot water to soften dressing.
- Work the dressing well into the garment using the cloth or sponge.
- Pay attention to seams, creases and dry patches.
- Rub in well, don't just paint on.
- Do not use excess dressing.
- For a "factory" finish, blow evenly with a hair dryer.
- Hang the garment overnight in a warm place.
Never use hot water detergents, solvents or soap.
Do not dry clean or machine wash your wax products.
FREE SHIPPING on orders of $99 and more in the USA. Orders under $99 ship for a flat rate of $4.99. International orders ship for a flat rate of $32. Expedited shipping options are available.
We ship anywhere in the USA: Including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico- as well as internationally.
Expected Arrival Time: For much of the USA east of the Mississippi River, your package will arrive in 2-3 business days. For the southern portion of the USA, the expected arrival time is 3 business days. For the USA west of the Mississippi River, the delivery time is 3,4 or 5 days.
If you are not delighted with your purchase, simply return your unworn items to us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund and/or exchange.
No receipt is necessary as we have a record of your puchase in our order management system.
Items that have had alterations made to them may NOT be returned.
FL CROOKS & CO
539 Main Street
Clarion PA, 16214
No Sales Tax in Pennsylvania on all clothing and shoes. We are able to ship your purchase FREE of sales tax saving you money!